Most businesses want to hire an IT professional to get the right IT support. When something goes wrong–that disrupts your small business operations–you will benefit from our consistent, friendly process to resolve your problem.
How You’ll See a Difference
For over 20 years, Now IT Works has provided small businesses with outstanding support. That’s why our loyal clients continue to count on us…to keep their technology running smoothly and efficiently. Read live reviews from our happy clients here.
Here’s what you can expect when you sign up for one of our managed IT service packages.
- Availability – You can contact us by phone or email during normal business hours, Monday – Friday (excluding holidays), from 8:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m. When you call us, we will answer with a smile and direct your call to the right specialist.
- Emergency Availability after Hours – Call our regular number and someone will get back to you quickly. Depending on the situation, there may be an additional charge for after-hours service.
- Local Service – We’ve assembled a local Connecticut-based team of specialists. The support person on the other end of the phone will be someone who understands your business.
- Process – When you contact us, we will create a ticket, assign to a specialist, and investigate your concern. Most important, we will tell you when we expect to have your issue resolved.
- Work Consistently until Problem is Resolved – If your problem is complex–requiring a longer period of time to resolve–we will establish milestones and keep you informed every step of the way. No matter the problem, you can count on us to follow that same process every time.
- Training – For new installations of hardware or software, we will provide training (virtually or in person) to your team as needed.
Contact us to learn more about how we can power your business to succeed.